Production Coordinator - Irish Language
Big Mountain Productions are looking for an experienced Irish language Production Coordinator for an 8 part music series.
- Booking crew & vendors
- Production Paperwork
- Arranging travel, accommodation, logistics, kit for shoots
- Liaising with post production for transportation of rushes
- Must be proficient at managing clearances and release paperwork, post production paperwork and able to relate across all levels of production.
- Liaising with HOD’s
- Candidates MUST have an excellent command of the Irish language, both written and verbal.
- At least 3 years production experience including studio experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Full driving license
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel (required) and Google Docs.
Please forward your CV & cover letter to email@example.com with “Production Coordinator” in the subject line.
This role will be based in Newry, Co. Down with some travel around Ireland required.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.