Big Mountain Productions are seeking a social media producer to develop and execute a successful social media campaign from production through to series transmission for an 8 part Irish Language Country Music series.
The social media producer will work with the production team and broadcaster across various social media platforms to plan, produce & publish engaging social media content .
· Planning and scheduling a social media plan alongside key production events, from pre production to broadcast.
· Research, write and produce back stage stories for online platforms
· Manage company/production social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc.
· Engaging readers on social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
· Compose press releases for programme transmission.
· Create and produce live events on social media platforms in the build up to and during key production moments
· Prepare and design pitch documents such as Powerpoint presentations when required.
· Analyse social media performance, measure web traffic to posts on social media platforms and to the Big Mountain website and amending the social media plan as so required.
· Ensuring the correct use of the Big Mountain Brand & Production brand in all online, print & broadcast use.
Candidates MUST have an excellent command of the Irish language, both written and verbal.
Proven working experience in social media production & marketing
Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
Excellent research, writing, shooting, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience, knowledge of platform trends and social analytics tools knowledge
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude and detail oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround deadlines
A team player who is also able to take own initiative and work alone.
Extensive experience with the main social networks; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a strong knowledge of best practice for each network.
Attention to detail with good editorial judgement, accuracy and sensitivity.
Please forward your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Producer” in the subject line.
This role will be based in Newry, Co. Down with some travel around Ireland required.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.